- This event has passed.
Pick and Mix your Customer Service Career Derby
March 30 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pmFree
- Level 1 Certificate in Customer Service
- Level 1 Employability
- 1 CPD certificate in your choice of the following: Food Hygiene, Manual
Handling, Health & Safety in the Workplace, GDPR, Workplace First Aid,
Paediatric First Aid, COSHH, Pest Control or Environmental Awareness.
Length of study: 10 days
Teaching method: Classroom based
Additional benefits: The opportunity to choose what area of customer service you want to specialise in.
Cost: Government funded (see eligibility below)
All short-courses with CT Skills are designed specifically for those requiring access to fast, sustainable employment opportunities with the skills needed to succeed at interview. During your short time with CT Skills you will develop a broad skill-set that will enable you to secure an industry qualification as well as insight and knowledge in to the Customer Service industry.
Areas of study include building a relationship with customers, placing procedures in customer service, working in customer service, communicating effectively with customers and gaining the skills required to work in customer service.
Getting started: We don’t believe your career should have to wait so neither do our courses. At CT Skills we enrol new Customer Service learners every week.
- Book your place online or by phone on 0115 959 9544
- Attend the Information Session to register your interest and process your application
- Start the course within one week (delay may vary).
Who is it available to? To complete this programme fully-funded you need to be:
• Aged 18+ unemployed or earning less than £16,009.50.