BEGIN TRAINING IN THREE SIMPLE STEPS
November 2020 Coronavirus Update: In line with recent government guidance, we continue to support our region with outstanding training and job opportunities. As your safety is our top priority, all programmes will be temporarily delivered remotely.
The new CT Skills Virtual Learning Environment is designed to support 100% online learning while maintaining the same quality Tutor interaction and support.
All courses have an associated Virtual Information Day in which you must book on to. Once you have identified a course that you like the sound of:
- 1) Use the RSVP form to secure a place on the Information Day
- 2) Virtually attend the event to process your application
- 3) Begin your training with us!
Outbound Telesales Advisor UK Debt Advisors Loughborough
Core qualification: Certificate in Customer Service
Length of study: 11 Days
Teaching method: Online Remote Delivery
Cost: Government funded (see eligibility below)
The Job Role:
Across Leicester there are new job opportunities in
Customer Service to support the thriving sales sector. This is an
opportunity to rethink your career path.
Based near Loughborough (A46), UK Debt Advisors are currently seeking Outbound Telesales Advisers to grow our New Client
department. The role will you require you to make outbound calls to pre-qualified clients to generate new leads for the business.
At the end of your time with CT Skills, you will have the skills and
qualifications required to confidently attend a pre-arranged interview.
- Industry specific interview preparation
- Level 1 Customer Service qualification
- Fully Funded Online Training
- Guaranteed job interview with UK Debt Advisors
- Full time vacancies with an annual wage of up to £25k
- Monthly commissions on top of monthly wage available
We don’t believe your career should have to wait so neither do our courses. The enrolment date for this course on 25th November.
Book your place online or by phone on 0115 959 9544.
Attend the Enrolment Session to process your application
Start the course within one week (delay may vary).
Who is it available to?
- Aged 19+
- Not in employment or education OR
- Employed earning less than £17,004.00/year