Maths & English Nottingham or Derby
October 11, 2019 @ 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm
Core qualification: Level 2 Functional Skills English or Maths (EL3 to Level 2 available)
Length of study: 10 weeks part-time
Teaching method: Classroom based
Additional benefits: Recognised GCSE equivalent
Cost: Government funded (see eligibility below)
All short-courses with CT Skills are designed specifically for those requiring access to fast, sustainable employment opportunities with the skills needed to succeed at interview. During your short time with CT Skills you will develop your English and Maths skills in order to achieve a full Level 2 Qualification which is nationally recognised as a GSCE PASS equivalent.
A GCSE pass (or equivalent) in English and Maths are often the minimum requirements to secure many type of employment. Within just 10 weeks you will not only have access to more employment opportunities but also further education including university.
Getting started: We don’t believe your career should have to wait so neither do our courses. At CT Skills we enrol new learners every week.
- Book your place online or by phone on 0115 959 9544
- Attend the Information Session to register your interest and process your application
- Start the course within one week (delay may vary).
Who is it available to?
To complete this programme fully-funded you need to be:
- Aged 16-19 and not in education or employment (Derby learners only)
- Aged 19+ unemployed or earning less than £16,009.50/year