BEGIN TRAINING IN THREE SIMPLE STEPS
November 2020 Coronavirus Update: In line with recent government guidance, we continue to support our region with outstanding training and job opportunities. As your safety is our top priority, all programmes will be temporarily delivered remotely.
The new CT Skills Virtual Learning Environment is designed to support 100% online learning while maintaining the same quality Tutor interaction and support.
All courses have an associated Virtual Information Day in which you must book on to. Once you have identified a course that you like the sound of:
- 1) Use the RSVP form to secure a place on the Information Day
- 2) Virtually attend the event to process your application
- 3) Begin your training with us!
Labourers ITS Milton Keynes+
Core qualification: Level 1 Certificate in Construction
Length of study: 11 days
Teaching method: Online Remote Delivery
Cost: Government funded (see eligibility below)
Additional benefits: Free CSCS Card
The Job Role:
Across Milton Keynes+ there are new job opportunities in
Construction to support the thriving sales sector. This is an
opportunity to rethink your career path.
There is the opportunity to become a full time Labourer working with
construction companies across Bedford, Aylesbury, Milton Keynes,
Northamptonshire and Hertfordshire.
There are varied working hours per week with a hourly rate of above
National Minimum Wage.
At the end of your time with CT Skills, you will have the skills and
qualifications required to confidently attend a pre-arranged interview.
- Industry specific interview preparation
- Guaranteed job interview with HAYS Recruitment
CSCS Card included
- Level 1 Construction qualification
We don’t believe your career should have to wait so neither do our courses. Book your place on this course, with the Virtual Selection Day on the 3rd March.
- Book your place online or by phone on 0115 959 9544
- Attend the Enrolment Session to process your application
- Start the course within one week (delay may vary).
Who is it available to?
- Aged 19+
- Not in employment or education OR
- Employed earning less than £17,004.00/year