Key2Care Care Worker Vacancies Derby
September 14 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pmFree
Core qualification: Certificate in Health, Social Care and Children’s and Young People’s settings
Length of study: 15 days (approximately 4hrs/day)
Teaching method: Online Virtual Learning at home and Classroom Based learning with tutor support
Cost: Government funded (see eligibility below)
The Job Role:
Key 2 Care are searching for full time and part time Care Workers in Derby. The overall purpose of this role is to:
- Improve and maintain independence of individuals
- Support individuals to stay at home if desired
- Enhance quality of life
- Promote health and wellbeing.
This short-course with CT Skills is designed specifically for those requiring access to fast, sustainable employment opportunities with the skills needed to succeed at interview.
There are a 5 technical skills that are covered in the course and on average will increase an adult’s salary by £13,000/year compared to someone without these skills:
• Adult Social care provision and job roles
• Covid 19 in Health & Social Care
• Principles and values in Care
• Laws, legislation, guidance and standards
• Introduction into Safeguarding
Upon completion of the course there is a GUARANTEED job interview with Key2Care.
We don’t believe your career should have to wait so neither do our courses. The enrolment date for this Health and Social Care course is Monday 14th September.
- Book your place online or by phone on 0115 959 9544
- Attend the Enrolment Session to process your application
- Start the course within one week (delay may vary).
Who is it available to?
To complete this programme fully-funded you need to be:
• Aged 16-19 and not in employment or education OR
• Aged 19+ unemployed or earning less than £16,009.50.
- September 14
1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
- Event Category:
- Health & Social Care
- CT Skills
- Course Length
- 15 Days
- Core Qualification
- Certificate in Health, Social Care and Children's and Young People's settings