March 27, 2018
March 27, 2018
AddressAlan House, 5 Clumber Street, Nottingham NG1 3ED View map
CT Skills are working in partnership with JRH Support to fill a number of Support Worker vacancies within Nottingham. This opportunity consists of three elements: Health & Social care pre-employment training, a guaranteed interview and a full-time jon for succesful candidates.
As part of the job, you will promote independent living for service users and actively participate in a variety of activities: eg. meals out, swimming, horse riding and even holidays.
What can CT Skills offer you?
The qualifications you will gain from this are the following:
- Level 1 Certificate in Introduction to Health & Social Care
- Level 1 Certificate in Personal Development for Employability
All successful candidates will go on to receive a Level 3 Health & Social Care work-based qualification with JRH Support. DBS checks are required for all successful candidates. Criminal convictions must be disclosed as part of the application process.
Are you eligible?
If you’re interested in coming along, you need to:
- Be aged 19 before the 31st August 2017(or be aged 16+, NEET or inactive with a home address in Derby, Derbyshire and Nottinghamshire)*
- Be unemployed and claiming an out of work benefits: JSA, UC, ESA-WRAG and IS.
- Be a British or EU citizen and lived in the EU for more than three years.
- Be working to at least Entry Level 3 in Literacy (assessed on selection day).
Sexual offence convictions will not be accepted.
Book onto the Information Day on:
Tuesday 27th March 2018 at 10am
The Information Day will be held at our Nottingham Learning Ce ntre:
Alan House, 5 Clumber St, Nottingham NG1 3ED
If you are interested in this SBWA course, you are required to attend the information day event to meet our enrolment team.Book your place today