IT and Employability Mansfield
October 16, 2019 @ 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm
In order to secure your place on a CT Skills course you are first required to attend the associated Information Day to register your interest.
Core qualification: Level 1 Employability
Length of study: 10 Days
Teaching method: Classroom based
Additional benefits: Recognised GCSE equivalent Cost: Government funded (see eligibility below)
All short-courses with CT Skills are designed specifically for those requiring access to fast, sustainable employment opportunities with the skills needed to succeed at interview. During your short time with CT Skills you will develop your Employability skills in order to achieve a full Level 1 Qualification.
We don’t believe your career should have to wait so neither do our courses. At CT Skills we enrol new learners every week.
- Book your place online or by phone on 0115 959 9544
- Attend the Information Session to register your interest and process your application
- Start the course within one week (delay may vary).
Who is it available to? To complete this programme fully-funded you need to be:
- Aged 16-19 and not in education or employment (Mansfield learners only)
- Aged 19+ unemployed or earning less than £16,009.50/year