Health & Social Care Derby
Core qualification: Level 1 Health & Social Care
Length of study: 15 days
Teaching method: Blended online & classroom training
Cost: Government funded (see eligibility below)
Added benefits: Includes additional Level 1 Employability qualification
Welcome to the NEW Live & Learn Functional Skills course with CT Skills! It’s the training you all know from CT Skills but delivered 50% in our centre and 50% in a virtual classroom from your home! You can see more about the delivery models of our new Live and Learn courses here.
During your short time with CT Skills you will develop your Adult Care knowledge in order to achieve a full Level 1 Qualification.
You will cover topics including:
- Roles within Care
- Principles and values in Care
- Mental Health
You will also benefit from an added Level 1 Employability qualification which will ensure that you are prepared to not only work in a Care setting but apply and secure a job successfully.
We don’t believe your career should have to wait so neither do our courses. We enrol new learners to CT Skills every week.
- Book your place online or by phone on 0115 959 9544
- Attend the Enrolment Session to process your application
- Start the course within one week (delay may vary).
Who is it available to?
To complete this programme fully-funded you need to be:
• Aged 16-19 and not in employment or education OR
• Aged 19+ unemployed or earning less than £16,009.50.
- September 7
- Event Category:
- Health & Social Care
- CT Skills
- Course Length
- 15 days
- Core Qualification
- Level 1 Health & Social Care