General Warehouse Operatives Siamo Recruitment Kettering
September 14 @ 12:00 pm - 3:00 pmFree
Core qualification: Certificate in Employability
Length of study: 6 Days
Teaching method: Online Virtual Learning at home with guided tutor support
Cost: Government funded (see eligibility below)
The Job Role:
Siamo Recruitment are searching for General Warehouse Operatives to work in a busy warehouse in Kettering.
• You will be trained by the employer to drive a LLOP to order pick products to go to store.
• Picking products is using a voice headset that gives clear instructions of what you need to do.
• Stacking the picked items carefully into the cage ready to send to the stores.
• Lifting items up to 20kg’s
• Ensuring that working areas are clean and tidy at all times & following the health and safety rules at site
Previous order picking experience preferred but not essential as full training will be provided.
During your short time with CT Skills you will develop a broad skill-set including industry
fundamentals as well as specialist knowledge such as; producing a curriculum vitae, job searching and planning and learning from a job interview.
Employees will have access to:
- Fantastic onsite facilities
- Long term work with Yearly Rota’s
- 10% staff discount
- All shifts available
Upon completion of the course there is a GUARANTEED job interview with Siamo Recruitment.
We don’t believe your career should have to wait so neither do our courses. The enrolment date for this Employability course on 14th September.
Book your place online or by phone on 0115 959 9544
Attend the Enrolment Session to process your application
Start the course within one week (delay may vary).
Who is it available to?
- Aged 19+
- Not in employment or education OR
- Employed earning less than £16,009.50/year