Fulfilment Associates Adecco Chesterfield
September 25 @ 12:00 pm - 3:00 pmFree
Core qualification: Certificate in Employability
Length of study: 6 Days
Teaching method: Blended Learning with both online and classroom learning
Cost: Government funded (see eligibility below)
The Job Role:
Adecco are hiring for Fulfilment Associates with a passion for ensuring that customers receive an outstanding experience.
As an FC Associate you may be asked to work in various areas of the building, the main
departments being Inbound and Outbound. Tasks may include:
• Handling the full range of goods by the company and its marketplace sellers in the UK, including but not limited to: age restricted products, food (including nuts and meat) and alcohol and chemicals.
• Efficiently and effectively receiving and storing goods inwards following Amazon’s internal processes and procedures and using radio frequency scanners
• Accurately pack and ship our customer orders to ensure we meet customers’ high expectations.
• Accurately pick products, potentially on a multi-level mezzanine or using a High Level Picker
• Accurately read instructions from a scanner
• Complete tasks using high level Person Up Platform
• Consistently achieve targets set for your department
• Adhere to safety, quality and production standards
This is a physically demanding role that includes between 8-12 hours of standing as well as lifting up to 23kg in weight. There is lifting, bending, kneeling, crouching and stretching involved in the job role.
Upon completion of the course there is a GUARANTEED job interview with Adecco.
We don’t believe your career should have to wait so neither do our courses. The enrolment date for this Employability course on 25th September.
Book your place online or by phone on 01332 332 401
Attend the Enrolment Session to process your application
Start the course within one week (delay may vary).
Who is it available to?
- Aged 16-19
- Not in employment or education OR
- Employed earning less than £16,009.50/year