BEGIN TRAINING IN THREE SIMPLE STEPS
November 2020 Coronavirus Update: In line with recent government guidance, we continue to support our region with outstanding training and job opportunities. As your safety is our top priority, all programmes will be temporarily delivered remotely.
The new CT Skills Virtual Learning Environment is designed to support 100% online learning while maintaining the same quality Tutor interaction and support.
All courses have an associated Virtual Information Day in which you must book on to. Once you have identified a course that you like the sound of:
- 1) Use the RSVP form to secure a place on the Information Day
- 2) Virtually attend the event to process your application
- 3) Begin your training with us!
Food Production Operatives Best Connection Mansfield
Core qualification: Certificate in Food Hygiene
Length of study: 6 Days
Teaching method: Online Remote Delivery
Cost: Government funded (see eligibility below)
The Job Role:
Across Nottinghamshire and Derbyshire there are thousands of new job
opportunities in Warehousing to support the thriving grocery,
pharmaceutical and e-commerce sectors. This is an opportunity to rethink
your career path and benefit from a new wave of new warehousing jobs.
Preparation of food and confectionery is a vital element of the manufacturing
supply chain and having experience of food hygiene will be a sought after skill.
At the end of your time with CT Skills, you will have the skills and
qualifications required to confidently attend a pre-arranged interview.
- Fully-funded online Operative course
- Level 1 Food Hygiene qualification
- Industry specific interview preparation
- Guaranteed job interview for various vacancies at Ferrero, Alfreton
- Immediate start job vacancies, shift work and £8.72/hr.
We don’t believe your career should have to wait so neither do our courses. The enrolment date for this course on 4th November.
Book your place online or by phone on 0115 959 9544.
Attend the Enrolment Session to process your application
Start the course within one week (delay may vary).
Who is it available to?
- Aged 19+
- Not in employment or education OR
- Employed earning less than £16,009.50/year