AddressFriary Works, 119 Friar Gate, Derby DE1 1EX View map
CT Skills are working in partnership with Staffline to fill a number of food production vacancies within the Derby area.
Following completion of a short 2-week course to develop the relevant skills, all candidates will be offered a guaranteed interview for one of the vacancies available on the Chilled Foods Production Line or Ready-to-Eat Production Line at Staffline, Derby.
What can CT Skills offer you?
All eligible candidates will complete an initial 12 day training programme to earn the following qualifications:
- Level 2 Certificate in Warehousing and Storage (focus on health and safety in relation to food produce)
- Food Hygiene E-Learning Qualification
- L1 Certificate in Personal Development for Employability
Following completion of the qualificaitions there will be guaranteed job interviews available at Staffline, Shaftesbury Avenue, Derby.
Applicants must be comfortable working in both a warm or chilled food environment and possess a can-do attitude to work.
Are you eligible?
If you’re interested in coming along, you need to:
- Be claiming an out of work benefit: JSA, UC, ESA (WRAG) or Income Support.
- Or be aged 16-24 and not in education, employment or training
- Must be a British or EU citizen and have lived in the EU for 3 years or more.
- English at Entry Level 3 is a minimum requirement for this course.
Book onto the Information Day on:
Wednesday 18th & Thursday 24th May 2018 at 1pm
The Information Day will be held at our Derby Learning Centre:
Friary Works, 119 Friar Gate, Derby DE1 1EX
If you are interested in this SBWA course, you are required to attend the information day event to meet our enrolment team.Book your place today