Employability Course Derby
November 12, 2019 @ 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm
Core qualification: Entry 3 Certificate in Personal Development for Employability
Length of study: 4 days
Teaching method: Classroom based
Cost: Government funded (see eligibility below)
All short-courses with CT Skills are designed specifically for those requiring access to fast, sustainable employment opportunities with the skills needed to succeed at interview.
During your short time with CT Skills you will develop a broad skill-set that will enable you to secure an industry qualification as well as insight and knowledge in to the Construction industry.
Areas of study include Applying for jobs, C.V & Interview preparation, Building Customer Relationships and more.
Getting started: We don’t believe your career should have to wait so neither do our courses. At CT Skills we enrol new Business Admin learners every week.
- Book your place online or by phone on 01332 332 401
- Attend the Information Session to register your interest and process your application
- Start the course within one week (delay may vary).
Who is it available to?
To complete this programme fully-funded you need to be:
• Aged 16-19 and not in employment or education
• Aged 19+ unemployed or earning less than £16,009.50.