DWP Career Preparation South Staffordshire
Core qualification: Certificate in Customer Service
Length of study: 10 days
Teaching method: Online Virtual Learning at home and Classroom Based learning with tutor support
Cost: Government funded (see eligibility below)
The Job Role:
Civil Service are recruiting for a large amount of Civil Service vacancies and DWP Administrative and Executive Officers Job Roles.
The roles include responsibilities such as:
-Communicating with a diverse range of people
-Using digital services confidently and coaching others to use digital search tools
– Understand interpret and adapt complex information to suit customer needs.
– Handle sensitive challenging and emotional situations, face to face or over the phone.
– Use judgment and take a considered approach to decision making.
This short-course with CT Skills is designed specifically for those requiring access to fast, sustainable employment opportunities with the skills needed to succeed at interview.
There are a 6 technical skills that are covered in the course and on average will increase an adult’s chance at succeeding in the Customer Service industry compared to someone without these skills:
• Creating a good impression to customers
• Legislation, regulation and organisational procedures for working in customer service
• Working in customer service
• Positive communication with customers
• How to contribute to effective customer service
• Working in a customer-friendly way
We don’t believe your career should have to wait so neither do our courses.
- Book your place online or by phone on 0115 959 9544
- Attend the Enrolment Session to process your application
- Start the course within one week (delay may vary).
Who is it available to?
- Aged 19+
- Not in employment or education OR
- Employed earning less than £16,009.50/year