BEGIN TRAINING IN THREE SIMPLE STEPS
November 2020 Coronavirus Update: In line with recent government guidance, we continue to support our region with outstanding training and job opportunities. As your safety is our top priority, all programmes will be temporarily delivered remotely.
The new CT Skills Virtual Learning Environment is designed to support 100% online learning while maintaining the same quality Tutor interaction and support.
All courses have an associated Virtual Information Day in which you must book on to. Once you have identified a course that you like the sound of:
- 1) Use the RSVP form to secure a place on the Information Day
- 2) Virtually attend the event to process your application
- 3) Begin your training with us!
DWP Career Preparation Civil Service Burton
December 12, 2020Free
Core qualification: Certificate in Customer Service
Length of study: 11 days
Teaching method: Online Virtual Delivery at home with tutor support
Cost: Government funded (see eligibility below)
The Job Role:
Civil Service are recruiting for a large amount of Civil Service vacancies and DWP Administrative and Executive Officers Job Roles.
The roles include responsibilities such as:
-Communicating with a diverse range of people
-Using digital services confidently and coaching others to use digital search tools
– Understand interpret and adapt complex information to suit customer needs.
– Handle sensitive challenging and emotional situations, face to face or over the phone.
– Use judgment and take a considered approach to decision making.
This short-course with CT Skills is designed specifically for those requiring access to fast, sustainable employment opportunities with the skills needed to succeed at interview.
There are a 6 technical skills that are covered in the course and on average will increase an adult’s chance at succeeding in the Customer Service industry compared to someone without these skills:
• Creating a good impression to customers
• Legislation, regulation and organisational procedures for working in customer service
• Working in customer service
• Positive communication with customers
• How to contribute to effective customer service
• Working in a customer-friendly way
We don’t believe your career should have to wait so neither do our courses.
- Book your place online or by phone on 01332 332 401
- Attend the Enrolment Session to process your application
- Start the course within one week (delay may vary).
Who is it available to?
- Aged 19+
- Not in employment or education OR
- Employed earning less than £17,004.00/year