Digital Skills Online
An event every week that begins at 12:00 am on Monday, repeating until August 24, 2020
Core qualification: Entry Level 3 in Essential Digital Skills
Length of study: 5 days (approximately 4hrs/day)
Teaching method: Online Virtual Learning
Cost: Government funded (see eligibility below)
This short-course with CT Skills is designed specifically for those requiring access to fast, sustainable employment opportunities with the skills needed to succeed at interview.
There are five technical skills that are covered in the course and on average will increase an adult’s salary by £13,000/year compared to someone without these skills:
- Using devices and handling information
- Creating and editing
- Being safe and responsible online.
We don’t believe your career should have to wait so neither do our courses. Throughout August there are there are weekly enrolment dates available for the EL3 Digital Skills programme.
- Book your place online or by phone on 0115 959 9544
- Attend the Enrolment Session to process your application
- Start the course within one week (delay may vary).
Who is it available to?
To complete this programme fully-funded you need to be:
• Aged 16-19 and not in employment or education OR
• Aged 19+ unemployed or earning less than £16,009.50.