September 17, 2019 - 10:00 am
AddressAlan House, 5 Clumber St, Nottingham NG1 3ED View map
Newcare are recruiting Day Care Assistants to join their team. They are wanting individuals who have the experience and confidence in delivering exceptional customer care.
All candidates who successfully complete the 10 day pre-employment training will be offered a guaranteed job interview for any of the listed vacancies with Newcare.
The qualifications you will gain from this are the following:
- L1 Certificate in Introduction to Health and Social Care and Children’s and Young People’s settings
- L1 Certificate in Personal Development for Employability
Who is it available to?
Training is fully funded if you are:
- Over the age of 19 on (August 31st 2019) and
- Unemployed or
- Employed and earning under £16,009.50
- Aged 16-19 living in Nottingham or Nottinghamshire
- Be working to at least Entry Level 3 in Literacy
For all funding options, additional eligibility criteria will apply, so please contact us for further details.
Location- Alan House, 5 Clumber St, Nottingham NG1 3EDDate- Tuesday 17th September Time- 10am and 1pm">+ GOOGLE CALENDAR + ICAL IMPORT
To book on with this SBWA, you must attend an information day.Book your place today!