June 22, 2018
June 22, 2018
AddressClerkson Business Centre, St Peters Way, Mansfield NG18 1BQ View map
We are working in partnership with trentbarton to recruit unqualified Bus Drivers for vacancies within Sutton in Ashfield.
trentbarton are looking for candidates who are new to the bus industry but who actively like working with people. Full Customer Service training will be provided to each candidate prior to interview with Bus Driver training delivered to those who are successful.
What can CT Skills offer you?
The qualifications you will gain from this are the following:
- Level 1 Customer Service
- Level 1 in Personal Development for Employability
Customer service is the main criteria trentbarton look for in potential employees so anyone interested in the role needs to be good at dealing with people face to face.
trentbarton will offer an interview to all candidates who successfully complete the pre-employment training.
Are you eligible?
- Claim out of work benefit: JSA, UC, ESA (WRAG) or Income Support.
- Be over 19 years of age (must have turned 18 by the 31st of August 2017).*
- Must be a British or EU citizen and have lived in the EU for 3 years or more.
- Full UK driving licence, with at least 12 months driving experience.
Book onto your local information day:
Friday 22nd June 2018 at 10am
The information day will be held at CT Skills Mansfield:
Clerkson Business Centre, St Peters Way, Mansfield, NG18 1BQ
If you are interested in this SBWA course, you are required to attend the information day event to meet our enrolment team.Book your place today