BEGIN TRAINING IN THREE SIMPLE STEPS
November 2020 Coronavirus Update: In line with recent government guidance, we continue to support our region with outstanding training and job opportunities. As your safety is our top priority, all programmes will be temporarily delivered remotely.
The new CT Skills Virtual Learning Environment is designed to support 100% online learning while maintaining the same quality Tutor interaction and support.
All courses have an associated Virtual Information Day in which you must book on to. Once you have identified a course that you like the sound of:
- 1) Use the RSVP form to secure a place on the Information Day
- 2) Virtually attend the event to process your application
- 3) Begin your training with us!
Customer Service Christmas Vacancies Derby, Burton and Swadlincote
Core qualification: Level 1 Customer Service
Length of study: 10 days
Teaching method: Blended online & classroom training
Cost: Government funded (see eligibility below)
Added benefits: Includes additional Level 1 Employability qualification
Welcome to the NEW Live & Learn Customer Service course with CT Skills! It’s the training you all know from CT Skills but delivered 50% in our centre and 50% in a virtual classroom from your home! You can see more about the delivery models of our new Live and Learn courses here.
This programme is set up and designed for anyone that is looking for Christmas work in the Customer Service, Retail and Hospitality Sector.
This course will ensure you are suitably qualified to work in the relevant sectors over the Christmas Period. CT Skills will also guide you towards guaranteed interviews with Seasonal Employers.
During your short time with CT Skills you will develop your Customer Service knowledge in order to achieve a full Level 1 Qualification.
You will cover topics including:
- Create a good impression to customers
- Legislation, regulation and procedures
- Positive communication with customers
- Contribute to effective department
You will also benefit from an added Level 1 Employability qualification which will ensure that you are prepared to not only work in a customer service setting but apply and secure a job successfully.
We don’t believe your career should have to wait so neither do our courses. We enrol new learners to CT Skills every week.
- Book your place online or by phone on 0115 959 9544
- Attend the Enrolment Session to process your application
- Start the course within one week (delay may vary).
Who is it available to?
To complete this programme fully-funded you need to be:
• Aged 19+ and not in employment or education OR
• Aged 19+ unemployed or earning less than £16,009.50.