April 6, 2018
April 6, 2018
AddressFriary Works, 119 Friar Gate, Derby DE1 1EX View map
Whether it’s spending time with great people, getting fantastic training or earning a bit of extra cash, there’s a lot you could do with a role at McDonald’s. So what’s stopping you?
McDonald’s are currently recruiting for Crew Members to work in their busy Derby restaurants delivering excellent customer service.
The information day will be held at our Derby Learning Centre:
Friary Works, 119a Friar Gate, Derby, DE1 1EX
Friday 6th April 2018 at 10am.
The purpose of this role is to personally deliver an excellent level of service to every customer. Engaging with the customer is crucial to the success of this role therefore applicants should be able to communicate effectively and project a positive, friendly, helpful and cheerful manner. Candidates will be expected to complete a 10 day Customer Service training programme at CT Skills Derby before their guaranteed interview.
Qualifications delivered during the 3-week (10 day) training:
- Level 1 Certificate in Customer Service
- Level 2 Food Hygiene and Safety for Catering
- Level 1 Personal Development for Employability
- Be claiming an out of work benefit: JSA, UC, ESA (WRAG) or Income Support.
- Or be aged 16-24 and not in education, employment or training (excluding Nottingham City residents)
- Must be a British or EU citizen and have lived in the EU for 3 years or more.
If you are interested in this SBWA course, you are required to attend the information day event to meet our enrolment team.Book your place today