March 12, 2019
March 12, 2019
AddressParish Centre, Stonegravels 91, Sheffield Rd, Chesterfield S41 7JH View map
Our Construction/CSCS training programme provides you with all you need to start your career in construction. We provide industry insight and expertise, plus excellent training to ensure that at the end of the course you have the skills needed to work in a construction environment.
You can progress to become a skilled tradesperson such as a bricklayer, plasterer, carpenter scaffolder and more!
You will study the following qualifications:
• Level 1 Certificate in Construction
• Level 1 Award in Health and Safety in a Construction Environment
• Level 1 in Personal Development for Employability
• CSCS Card, practice and test
How/where will I learn?
Training is delivered to meet your needs and will last for two to four weeks. Your training will start at 9.30am and finish at 4.00pm each day. The key topics that are covered include: starting work in construction, safety and welfare in construction, construction drawing skills and working as part of a team.
The Information Day and training will be held at our CT Skills Chesterfield Centre:
Parish Centre, Stonegravels 91, Sheffield Rd, Chesterfield S41 7JH
Am I eligible?
Training is fully funded if you are:
• Aged 19 or over (must have turned 19 by the 31st of August 2018) or over 16 if you live in Nottingham or Derby.
• A British Citizen, from an EU member country or have lived in the UK for three years or more.
• Be unemployed and claiming an out of work benefit
How do I get started?
Reserve your place online or call us on 01332 332 401 for more information.
If you are interested in this Skills Training course, you are required to attend the information day event to meet our enrolment team.Book your place today