BEGIN TRAINING IN THREE SIMPLE STEPS
November 2020 Coronavirus Update: In line with recent government guidance, we continue to support our region with outstanding training and job opportunities. As your safety is our top priority, all programmes will be temporarily delivered remotely.
The new CT Skills Virtual Learning Environment is designed to support 100% online learning while maintaining the same quality Tutor interaction and support.
All courses have an associated Virtual Information Day in which you must book on to. Once you have identified a course that you like the sound of:
- 1) Use the RSVP form to secure a place on the Information Day
- 2) Virtually attend the event to process your application
- 3) Begin your training with us!
- This event has passed.
Cleaning Assistants Frontline Recruitment Nottingham
Core qualification: Certificate in Customer Service
Length of study: 10 Days
Teaching method: Online Remote Delivery
Cost: Government funded (see eligibility below)
The Job Role:
Across the Nottingham City Centre there is the opportunity for 15 Cleaning Assistants for a client based in the area. This is an opportunity to rethink your career path and benefit from a venture into the customer service
The commercial cleaning industry is under more demand than ever before,
with only the highest standards, correct chemicals, equipment and qualified
professionals able to safely and effectively clean working premises.
This offers a unique career opportunity for anyone with a good understanding
of Health and Safety, COSHH, Employability and Customer Service.
CT Skills are working with a Nottingham employer to provide you with all of
these skills before arranging a guaranteed job interview as a Cleaning
- Fully-funded online certified course
- Level 1 Customer Service qualification
- Industry specific interview preparation
- Guaranteed job interview for Cleaning Assistant Vacancies in Nottingham.
- Immediate start job vacancies with a wage of £9.15 p/hr.
We don’t believe your career should have to wait so neither do our courses. The enrolment date for this course on 18th November.
Book your place online or by phone on 0115 959 9544.
Attend the Enrolment Session to process your application
Start the course within one week (delay may vary).
Who is it available to?
- Aged 19+
- Not in employment or education OR
- Employed earning less than £17,004.00/year