Goverment Backed Childcare traineeship
Nurture and support your future workforce from the first step of their career
2020 Employer Benefits
Childcare Traineeship Placements
A Childcare Traineeship allows an organisation to support local young people on their first step into a career with a temporary work placement. It also offers the opportunity to work first-hand with potential young recruits to identify their suitability for a full-time role.
There are a number of other benefits to supporting young people into work through the Traineeship scheme with CT Skills:
- All candidates will receive Level 1 Caring for Children qualification, an Essential Digital Skills certificate and an Employability certificate
- Free DBS check completed prior to placement
- Flexible working structure to suit your business demands
- Meet your CSR to local young people
Traineeship placements offer an unmatched opportunity to identify new apprenticeship recruits, which are complimented by a number of additional benefits:
- Payment incentive of up to £3,000 per apprentice recruit
- A funded Level 2 or 3 Childcare qualification
What to expect
Post Placement Outcomes
The ultimate goal for all parties involved in any Traineeship placement is for the young person to make a positive impression and secure a full-time role or Apprenticeship.
At CT Skills we are able to support your new recruit through a Level 2 or Level 3 Childcare apprenticeship.Where a permanent job can’t be offered to the Trainee at the end of their placement, the employer as a minimum will offer quality work experience, referencing and a job interview. The Trainee will be able to utilise these new tools to apply for future Childcare roles.
Pay & Conditions
You don’t have to pay trainees or give them expenses, but you can if you want to.
Together we will determine:
- what days and times the trainee will attend their work placement
- The duties and responsibilities the will have
You must give constructive feedback and advice during the placement.You should give the trainee a job or exit interview and formal feedback at the end of the placement.