Up to Level 2 Functional Skills Maths
- E3 Functional Skills in Maths
- L1 Functional Skills in Maths
- L2 Functional Skills in Maths
Length of course: 32 x 2 hour sessions
Teaching method: Classroom based
Cost: Government funded (see eligibility below)
All short-courses with CT Skills are designed specifically for those requiring access to fast, sustainable employment opportunities with the skills needed to succeed at interview.
During your short time with CT Skills you will develop a broad skill-set that will enable you to secure an industry qualification as well as insight and knowledge into Functional Skills Maths.
Areas of study include understanding whole numbers, decimals, fractions, percentage, handling data, problem solving and more.
We don’t believe your career should have to wait so neither do our courses. At CT Skills we enrol new Functional Skills learners each week.
- Book your place online or by phone on 0115 9599544
- Attend the Information Session to register your interest and process your application
- Start the course within one week (delay may vary).
Who is it available to?
To complete this programme fully-funded you need to be:
• Aged 16-19 and not in employment or education OR
• Aged 19+ unemployed or earning less than £16,009.50.
- Students 2000 students
- Max Students15
- Duration10 week
- Skill levelbeginner
- Re-take courseN/A
Health & Safety in Construction
Drawing & Mapping Techniques
CSCS Test Preparation
0.00 average based on 0 ratings