Up to Level 2 Functional Skills English
- E3 Functional Skills in English
- L1 Functional Skills in English
- L2 Functional Skills in English
Length of course: 20 days
Teaching method: Classroom based
Cost: Government funded (see eligibility below)
All short-courses with CT Skills are designed specifically for those requiring access to fast, sustainable employment opportunities with the skills needed to succeed at interview.
During your short time with CT Skills you will develop a broad skill-set that will enable you to secure an industry qualification as well as insight and knowledge into Functional Skills English.
Areas of study include speaking, listening and communication, reading and writing.
We don’t believe your career should have to wait so neither do our courses. At CT Skills we enrol new Functional Skills learners each week.
- Book your place online or by phone on 0115 9599544
- Attend the Information Session to register your interest and process your application
- Start the course within one week (delay may vary).
Who is it available to?
To complete this programme fully-funded you need to be:
• Aged 16-19 and not in employment or education OR
• Aged 19+ unemployed or earning less than £16,009.50.
- Students 0 student
- Max Students15
- Duration20 day
- Skill levelbeginner
- Re-take courseN/A
Health & Safety in Construction
Drawing & Mapping Techniques
CSCS Test Preparation
0.00 average based on 0 ratings