Construction Skills Training Course
Our Construction/CSCS training programme provides you with all you need to start your career in construction. We provide industry insight and expertise, plus excellent training to ensure that at the end of the course you have the skills needed to work in a construction environment.
You can progress to become a skilled tradesperson such as a bricklayer, plasterer, carpenter scaffolder and more!
You will study for the following qualifications:
- Level 1 Certificate in Construction
- Level 1 Award in Health and Safety in a Construction Environment
- Level 1 in Pesonal Development for Employability
- CSCS Card, practice and test
How will I learn?
Training is delivered to meet your needs and will last for two to four weeks. Your training will start at 9.30am and finish at 4.00pm each day. The key topics that are covered include: Starting work in construction, safety and welfare in construction, construction drawing skills and working as part of a team.
Am I eligible?
To access this training fully funded you must meet the following criteria:
- You must be 19 years of age (must have turned 19 by the 31st of August 2016) or older;
- Have lived in the UK for three years or more, come from an EU member country or be a British Citizen.
- Claim out of work benefit: JSA, UC, ESA (WRAG) or Income Support.
How do I get started?
Getting started couldn’t be easier, just call us on 0115 9599 544. Unlike school/college we don’t have ‘term time’ so you can enroll at any point during the year!
Unsure if this is the right course for you? Call one of our friendly advisors for advice and guidanceEnrol today