The CT Skills teams are celebrating an Ofsted GOOD grade across all areas of their business following an inspection visit last month.
The report which has been published today highlights how effectively CT Skills are making a difference to their learners lives and a noticeable impact on their employers businesses through their routes to employment, apprenticeship and traineeship programmes.
Alex Ford, CT Skills CEO said,
[su_quote]I am incredibly proud of this result and of our team. The inspection team was highly complementary about our whole business and saw the commitment we make to every learner, employer and partner we work with.[/su_quote]
The Good outcome was achieved because,
- Learners enjoy their training, make good progress and develop their personal, social and employability skills well – they are shown “a different world”
- There is a coherent curriculum and high-quality training that effectively addresses local priority skills needs and provides learners with good progression routes.
- Learners are well behaved, treat each other with mutual respect and feel safe while at the training centres or workplace.
- Skill development for apprentices is good, they make valuable contributions to the work of their employers through the application of their newly acquired skills and knowledge within the workplace.
- Employers support the planning and delivery of learning and are actively engaged in curriculum design and delivery and help to ensure that learners have good opportunities to develop their skills in the workplace.
- Senior managers and governors use robust performance management to improve rapidly the quality of delivery and outcomes for learners. There is a culture at CT Skills of passion and enthusiasm to make our learners succeed.
The report is available on the Ofsted website (view the full report here) and not only demonstrates the achievements to date, it also supports their ambitious growth plans. Alex continues,
[su_quote]We are now even more ambitious than ever to keep improving and challenging ourselves. We have a fantastic team and are excited about the future.[/su_quote]
CT Skills have been supporting employers and learners since 1995. The brand CT Skills was launched in 2013 following a rebrand from Care Training East Midlands. It is an independent learning provider and has two training centres, one in Nottingham and the other in Derby. The company provides traineeships, apprenticeships and classroom-based programmes to 3,000 learners a year and supports more than 200 employers.
For more information about CT Skills training, apprenticeships and traineeship opportunities for both businesses and individuals or to apply for a vacancy to join our successful team please visit www.ctskills.co.uk or call 0115 959 9544.