December 14, 2017
AddressMansfield Business Centre View map
For people who need support into employment, we will provide ICT support and Universal Job Match (UJM) registration and help you to set up an account.
This new opportunity with CT Skills will provide you with key skills that will help you get a job.
The course will run for 4 half days (12 hours) in total. It will include:
- ICT Awareness
- Internet Access and Search
- Emailing and Attachments
- Universal Credit Claim Process
- Job Seach, CV, Application
- Staying Safe Online
- Hardware and Software
- Team Skills
- Working Towards Goals
We will also provide Universal Job Match (UJM) registration and help you to set up an account.
Am I eligible?
- Aged 19 or over (must have turned 19 by the 31st of August 2017) or over 16 if you live in Nottingham, Derby or Derbyshire.
- A British Citizen, from an EU member country or have lived in the UK for three years or more.
- Claim out of work benefit: JSA, UC, ESA (WRAG) or Income Support
The course will be held on:
Thursday 14th December at 10am
The course will be at our Mansfield learning centre:
Mansfield Business Centre, Ashfield Avenue, NG18 2AE
If you are interested in this SBWA course, you are required to attend the selection day event to meet our enrolment team.Book your place today