January 12, 2018
January 12, 2018
AddressAlan House, 5 Clumber Street, Nottingham, NG1 3ED View map
Our Business Administration programme will help you to develop personal skills and attributes needed to work effectively in an office or administration environment whilst reinforcing your job search knowledge in preparation for work.
You can use this course as a step up to further qualifications and training such as a Traineeship, Apprenticeship or start your career.
You will study the following qualifications:
- Level 1 Certificate in Business Administration
- Level 1 in Personal Development for Employability
The key topics that are covered include: working in business administration, creating business documents, handling mail, improving essential interview skills.
How will I learn?
You will be training with us for two days a week for five weeks and each day starts at 9.30am and finishes at 4.00pm.
The selection day and training will be held at CT Skills Nottingham Office:
Alan House, 5 Clumber Street, Nottingham, NG1 3ED
Am I eligible?
Training is fully funded if you are:
- Aged 19 or over (must have turned 19 by the 31st of August 2017) or over 16 if you live in Nottingham, Derby or Derbyshire.
- A British Citizen, from an EU member country or have lived in the UK for three years or more.
- Claim out of work benefit: JSA, UC, ESA (WRAG) or Income Support
How do I get started?
Call us on 0115 9599 544. Unlike school/college we don’t have ‘term time’ so you can enrol at any point during the year!
If you are interested in this Skills Training course, you are required to attend the selection day event to meet our enrolment team.Book your place today