Basic IT Skills Training Course
By starting this course you are taking the first step to improving your IT skills to help you in work and at home. You could get your first job, move into a career you have always dreamed of or get that promotion.
You can use this course as a step up to further qualifications and training such as a Traineeship or an Apprenticeship.
You will study for the following qualifications:
- Entry Level 3 Information Technology
- BIIAB Entry Level 3 Foundation Learning for Employability Skills
How will I learn?
You will be training with us for two days a week for six weeks and each day starts at 9.30am
and finishes at 4.00pm.
Am I eligible?
To access this training fully funded you must meet the following criteria:
- You must be 19 years of age (must have turned 19 by the 31st of August 2016) or 16 years or above if you live in Nottinghamshire or Derbyshire;
- Have lived in the UK for three years or more, come from an EU member country or be a British Citizen.
- Claim out of work benefit: JSA, UC, ESA (WRAG) or Income Support.
How do I get started?
Getting started couldn’t be easier, just call us on 0115 9599544. Unlike school/college we don’t have ‘term time’ so you can enrol at any point during the year!
Unsure if this is the right course for you? Call one of our friendly advisors for advice and guidanceEnrol today